Day Specific Rule
How do I set special rates for certain days of the week?
Do you have certain days where you always charge the same amount? Set a fixed price or an adjustment to the price for any day of the week. The amount charged for extra guests can also be modified for the specified days.
- From the strategies overlay, click the New button to add a new rule.
- Select Day Specific Rule from the dropdown list, to edit the day specific settings for your strategy.
- Select the day or days to be adjusted from the days selector. In the example below, we will adjust the rates on Wednesday, as well as on the weekend for Friday and Saturday.
- Set the adjustment amount to be applied to the specified days of the week. This can be set as either a fixed rate, an absolute adjustment, or a percentage adjustment based on the nightly rate.
Positive and negative numbers can be entered for the adjustments to represent either an increase or a discount. A negative sign in front of the number, will represent a discount.
In the example below, we have set a $250 fixed rate on Fridays and Saturdays, and Wednesdays will have a 4% discount applied to the nightly rate.
- Click the Save button to save the rule to your strategy.
You have the option of saving your strategy now, and using your strategy as currently composed, or you may continue adding more rules, and fine-tuning other settings in the strategy details. Be sure to review your details and rules settings before clicking the Save button to save the strategy. This will result in new rates being generated for the rental.